GREUX Report Writer
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Software
The GREUX Report Writer provides for Quick Reports that may be run by the user
for any file in the RW File Dictionary. Pick the file, flag the desired
fields, and sort and select as needed.
The Report Writer can draw information from any GREUX data File and print
custom reports, letters, or documents using special report format programs
written with the GREUX Report Generator.
- Comes with useful reports ready to use.
- Data files may be sorted up to 99 sort levels by ascending or descending
order with selection or omission during the sort.
- Easy to use, yet very powerful.
- Reports may be sent to screen or printer, or to a file on disk.
- Default sort and select parameters can be set up and stored.
- The default sort and select parameters may be temporarily over-ridden at
report run time for special selections and sorting.
- Password protection provides security for desired reports.
- May be used to access any number or type of data files.
- No programming expertise is required.
- More economical than program modifications.
- The user maintains control over data file assignments, report titles,
sorting and selection.
- Reports are run in a simple 3 step selection.
- User Quick Report formats may be stored and cataloged by name, and run
- For Customized reports requiring more complex calculations or the use of
multiple files, GREUX Development will write them at much less expense than
customizing the standard programs.
GREUX Home Page