K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Software
Inventory is a part of the complete GREUX. system of business accounting
applications. It can be operated by itself or with Order Entry/Invoicing
and/or Purchase Orders. A Bill of Materials option is available for
manufacturing. Major features include:
- Standard 10 or 18 character length part number
- A 30 character description plus 3 extra 30 character descriptions which may
be designated individually for printing on an invoice or a P/O, or for
in-house documentaion only.
- An Alternate part number and description, which may be used to print as
Vendor part numbers on a P/O.
- Receipts or withdrawals may be entered directly to update quantity on hand,
but usually these are done by Order Entry/Invoicing and Purchase Orders if
- When used with Order Entry/Invoicing, items are reserved when ordered, and
the on hand quantity is automatically updated when orders are shipped.
- When used with the Purchase Order application, items are placed on on-order
status when orders are entered, and quantities are automatically updated
when orders are received.
- When used with Order Entry and Accounts Receivable, multiple pricing levels
may be used for automatic quantity pricing at 6 different levels for each
item, or through use of a specific price level designated by customer type.
Also through use of the customer type, a percentage of markup or discount
from the first price level may specified for each customer.
- Through the use of the extra cost feature Specific Customer Pricing for
A/R, pricing structures for each customer may set up by item category, or
for specific or groups of part numbers if needed.
- Prices may be set for each level based on markup over unit cost.
- When used with Job Costing, withdrawals may be posted directly to a job.
- Bill of Materials module provides component explosion and production
- Unit costs are maintained by Average and Last cost, and are updated when
items are received into inventory.
- Re-Order Status Report based on quantity on hand, order level, quantity
reserved and quantity on order with up to 3 vendors per item.
- Physical Inventory Tags or sheets may be printed in location order. Counts
may be entered into a tag file for sorting, printing and proofing. When
approved the tag file is used to update inventory with the counts. A report
showing old, new, and difference for quantities and inventory value is
GREUX Home Page