GREUX Crop Cost
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Software
Crop Costing is part of the complete GREUX Agri-1st business accounting
applications. It interacts with Accounts Payable, Payroll, and General
Ledger. Major features include:
- Distribution of expenses (amount and quantity) may be performed while
entering hours/piecework in Payroll, while entering invoices in Accounts
Payable, while entering G/L journal entries, or directly into Crop Cost.
- All stages of a crop such as plowing, cultivating, planting, pruning,
fertilizing and harvesting may be broken down into user defined cost codes
consisting of 5 characters (alpha or numeric) with the last character treated
as a category. The last character allows further breaking down of each stage
into categories such labor hours, piece work, fuel and materials.
- The Crop Cost report shows expenses by cost code, category and phase, and
calculates expenses as a percent of estimate. Income may be listed and
compared to expenses to date or to estimates. Expenses, income, and profit by
the acre (or unit of measure) are also shown.
- The Crop Cost report may be run selecting a specific product and/or variety,
or on specific characters of the Crop number.
- Up to thirty six user defined totals by category may be printed on a
separate report, for each crop and for all crops.
- Estimate quantities and amounts may be entered for each cost code of a Crop.
- Estimates may copied from any crop into a new crop or the accrued costs of a
crop may be copied into a new crop as estimates for the new crop. Quantity
factors (multipliers) may be used for the copies.
- Cost detail may be summarized periodically to conserve space.
- Costs that apply to multiple Crops and Cost Codes may be distributed
proportionately through use of an optional allocation table. Multiple Crops
and Cost Codes with allocation percentages for a single G/L account number may
be set up for this table.
GREUX Home Page