GREUX Bill of Materials
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Software
BILL OF MATERIALS
Inventory with Bill of Materials is a part of the GREUX system of business
accounting applications. The Bill of Materials cannot be run without the Inventory
application. Bill of Materials features include:
- Lists all components in an assembly.
- Lists all assemblies where a specific component is used.
- Provides multilevel explosion up to 50 levels.
- Allows recording of production in three ways :
- Component withdrawal only (picking).
- Add completed assembly to stock.
- Combine 1 and 2.
- Recording Completions automatically updates average and last cost.
- For both the Explosion planning report and Recording Production, an option
to designate the level limit to explode to may be used.
- Explosion report provides total assembly cost, quantity of materials
required, cost of materials required and labor time and cost.
- Summary report provides a material requirements planning report and gives
information on quantities that are on hand, on order, on reserve and net
required for projects.
- A material plus labor cost summary is available.
- Lists of B/M's keyed in for explosion may be saved in files for later input
(i.e., for comparison at a different labor rate). These files may also be
used as input for the Record Production operation.
- If Order Entry is used, the open invoice register may be run to create the
OEORDERS file for input for explosion, thereby providing requirements for
building ordered items. The report lists requirements according to the net
available in stock with quantities needed to fulfil the open orders.
- If O/E is used, at invoice ship time an option to record completions while
shipping may be selected. This will remove component parts of any assembly
on the invoice from stock. This may be done in dynamic mode, which only
removes components for assemblies not already in stock.
GREUX Home Page