GREUX Purchase Orders
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Software
The Purchase Order package has been designed for any application where
purchase orders are used. It will normally be used with Inventory and Accounts
Payable (for vendor addresses) as part of a complete order processing system.
If Accounts Receivable is used, ordered items may be specified for shipping to
a valid customer address. Major features include:
- The Purchase Order module interfaces with Accounts Payable to automatically
provide vendor addresses.
- If A/P is used, new vendors may be set up while entering Purchase orders.
- Two groups of automatic numbering may be used for P/O numbers.
- Items are put on order in Inventory when the purchase order is entered.
- Each line item may have its own expected date. The same part number may be
entered multiple times on a P/O.
- Changes may be made to the orders after they are entered.
- Unlimited free form comments may be entered for explanation.
- Non-inventory items and miscellaneous charges may be used.
- Purchaser Orders may be printed individually or all not yet printed at once.
- P/O reports include Aged Purchase Orders, P/O Status, and Vendor
- Receipts on a Purchase Order may be received item by item, by specific item,
or all items as ordered. Partial receipts are accepted and back orders are
tracked. Average cost, last cost and quantity on hand are updated when
items are received.
- Drop Ship to an address other than the billing address by simply entering a
valid customer number in the reference number (if A/R is used).
- If the order is non-taxable, your tax ID is printed on the purchase order.
- Item numbers optionally may or may not print on the Purchase Order. Either
your part number, the vendor's number or both.
- P/O's may be printed to a Fax file on disk (print format), and your fax
software may be used to fax it to your vendor.
- Returns to the vendor are handled using "RT" series of P/O numbers. If O/E
is used, items returned by customers may optionally generate an 'RT' P/O
while processing the customers credit invoice.
- An optional feature provides for tracking of unvouchered (un-invoiced) P/O's
through A/P and the G/L. If used, vendor invoices may be matched against
received P/O's, with tracking for freight, variance and sales tax.
GREUX Home Page