GREUX Order Entry/Invoicing
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Software
The Order Entry/Invoicing application is flexible enough to fit most retail,
wholesale and distributor applications. It will function stand-alone, but is
most powerful when used with Inventory and Accounts Receivable as part of a
complete order processing system. Major features include:
- The terms 'order' and 'invoice' are one and the same and may be used
interchangeably in the follwing discussion. The order number becomes
the A/R invoice number when the shipping process is performed.
- Counter Sale option allows quick entry of items purchased and printing of a
cash receipt or invoice.
- When used with A/R: new customers may be set up on the fly; order status by
customer may be requested to the screen; separate ship to and bill to
accounts may be designated.
- When used with Inventory, items are put on reserve when ordered, and
quantity on hand is updated when shipped.
- Full line editing feature allows changes in orders after they are entered
(prior to shipping).
- Non-inventory items, and miscellaneous charges and comments may be entered.
Special Deposit or Payment items allow recording of cash receipts for credit
to A/R. Non-inventory items such as freight may be set up and referenced
from the category table.
- Copy Invoice capability allows line items to be copied from other invoices.
- Recurring invoices may be entered with user specified number of recurrences.
- Sales order confirmations, picking lists, packing lists and Qoutes may be
printed at any time, and repeated as often as necessary.
- Sales tax tables allow the automatic charge of multiple sales tax levels,
i.e., state, city, etc., on a per customer basis.
- Invoice register will print a detailed report or summary of open or closed
invoices, by category, G/L account and taxable/non-taxable sales.
- Posts to the General Ledger from the Invoice Register. User is never
prompted for a G/L account number. Updates Sales, Cost of Sales, Inventory
and Accounts Receivable or Cash.
- Customer balance and credit limits are displayed and checked (if A/R used)
while entering items for the order. Also running total of weight of order is
- Extensive sales analysis is available for any time period on record by
customer, salesperson, item and category, including profit analysis.
- Invoice History is easily accessed while entering orders with searching
capabilties by invoice number, customer name, or line item contents.
- Pricing by quantity or by customer may be used. An overall invoice discount
may be entered for each invoice, with default discounts specified for each
GREUX Home Page