KISS Mailing Lists
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Software
The Mailing Lists application provides for storage, maintenance,
and label printing of multiple mailing lists. Each list may
contain up to one million names. Some of the features are:
- Extensive on-screen searching provides for identifing or finding
names, and for locating duplications caused through keying
errors. Duplication of exact names and addresses is automatically
eliminated within each list.
- Each list is automatically maintained in Country and Zip Code
order, ready for immediate label printing with no pre-sorting
- A list may be targeted for various types of promotions through
the use of a type field, gender field and 4 memo fields. These
may be used for selection at label printing time.
- A country code table is used to verify entries and provide for
printing of the country name on labels. This table is user
designed and maintained.
- Multiple label sizes may be set up and stored in a Label Format
table, then selected for use at label printing time. Each label
format provides for label size in characters, lines per label,
and the number of labels across (1-5 up). Printer commands for
10/12 pitch and 6/8 lines per inch may be configured for each
format, allowing customizing for particular printers.
- Each label prints with the file number of the name and the
mailing code for that run. A label printing run may be
interrupted and restarted later. Each name master can be
updated with the last mailing date and mailing code while labels
- A label run can be done for counts only, scanning the mailing
list according to selection criteria without printing labels. The
total count also contains a distribution by state, if a single
country was selected.
- A printed report may be printed with the name, address, and
telephone numbers of each name. This report may be printed using
the same selection capablity as for printing labels.
- Individual names may be transfered to the KISS Customer (A/R)
master, and vice versa.
KISS Home Page