KGREUX Job Cost
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Software
Job Costing is part of the complete GREUX system of business accounting
applications. It interacts with Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory and
purchase Orders. Major features include:
- Units as well as dollar amounts can be posted to Job Cost transactions from
Payroll, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Purchase Orders and General Ledger.
Billed amounts may be posted from Accounts Receivable.
- Non-inventory items only on a P/O may be posted to a job.
- All processes of a job are broken down into user defined cost codes
consisting of 5 characters (alpha or numeric) with the last character
treated as a category. A category is classified as Labor, Materials, or
- The Job Cost report shows expenses by cost code, category and phase,
calculates expenses as a percent of estimate, shows billing as a percentage
of either estimate or accrued cost and breaks all costs down as either
allocated expenses or Work in Process. The Report may be run for Labor,
Materials, other or all.
- Estimates including quantities and amounts may be entered for each cost code
of a Job.
- Estimates may copied from any job into a new job or the accrued costs of a
job may be copied into a new job as estimates for the new job. Quantity
factors (multipliers) may be used for the copies.
- A job may be designated as a Template Job for storage of combinations of
estimates. These are skipped on Job Cost reports.
- Cost detail may be summarized periodically to conserve space.
- Up to thirty six user defined totals by category may be printed on a
separate report, for each job and for all jobs.
KISS Home Page