GREUX Accounts Payable
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Software
Accounts Payable is part of the GREUX system of business accounting
applications. The Vendor number may be up to 8 numbers or characters with no
limit on the number of vendors other than the amount of disk space available.
Accounts Payable will automatically update the General Ledger when used, and
offers flexible payments of vendor invoices. It interacts with Job Costing,
Crop Costing and Purchase Orders if used. Some of the features include:
- A paper audit trail is provided when invoices are entered.
- Complete account detail is available.
- Expenses can be distributed to multiple General Ledger accounts.
- Each vendor may be assigned a default G/L account if the G/L is in use.
- Invoices may be posted to Jobs or Crops.
- Aged A/P Report ages open invoices for up to 4 user defined periods.
- Checks may be paid from alternate cash accounts.
- Flexible check writing. A check can be written to a vendor for specific
invoices or for all invoices - or any invoice may be partially paid.
- All Vendors may be paid for all invoices due between any two dates.
Vendors that should not be paid may be omitted.
- Discounts automatically taken based on due date and check date.
- Miscellaneous expense checks may be written at any time, and will update
the General Ledger.
- Hand written checks may be entered, without printing checks.
- Checks in the check register may be Voided easily.
- Check Register features:
- May be listed to the screen or printed.
- A Daily Cash Disbursement Journal may be printed for any day.
- Includes G/L Summary of accounts posted by day and total register.
- The Check Register Reset is controlled by a Cutoff date.
- Uses a multi-purpose check which is also used by the GREUX Payroll.
- Comments for each vendor may be entered, stored, displayed and printed.
- Labels, letters, and envelopes may be printed for each vendor.
- Vendors may be designated for 1099 printing.
- Browsing (previous or next) can be done from one master screen to next.
GREUX Home Page